reader

google

Custom Search

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Someone needs your advice
























 Here is story and your advice is welcome.

Three days ago, I met the fiancée of my very close pal from Nigeria, she had come to the UK for a medical checkup. Seeing her face to face shocked me to the marrows as I realized she was someone I had known way back in my University and early working days in Naija. I would spare you the dirty details, but basically she was a slut.She was known for a lot of bed hopping in those days with married and single men alike. She even had various dirty escapades with expatriates from the company I worked for in naija back then, where someone had filmed her on a mobile phone having a foursome with  three guys. This recording was passed round and saved on phones, computers and so on amongst other crazy ones by those expatriates of their escapades. It clearly shows her face and some distinctive futures on her skin.

Two weeks ago my friend had told me his fiancee was coming for a checkup and for some shopping here in the UK, he had told me a lot about her, that she was a virgin, honest, caring girl and a whole lot of stuff and desperately wanted me to meet her to boost his opinion as he knew nothing of her past which she has kept from him. Now as we met for me to send some stuff to Naija through her, it was obvious that she was equally shocked to see me.

Now my problem is this, do I tell my friend about who she really is and save him the heartache of finding out himself as the video recording are still in circulation even with some colleagues in various parts of the world. I suspect she might have come here for the "re-virgin" operation now gaining popularity in the UK as she claimed to have spent several thousand on the said "Check up". Or do I just keep quiet and pretend not to know anything. I am to play an important role in the wedding come mid next year.

Please I need constructive advice and even if you must yab try make it subtle , thanx.

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name