reader

google

Custom Search

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"I'm not Weird MC's lesbian partner" Goldie

Goldie and Weird MC

























"I heard the rumor too. I found it very amusing and very sad. I appreciate strong women. Women who have been through trying times and have pulled through and forged ahead. I look up to such women. In our industry, Weird MC is one of such women. In a male dominated industry, she managed to carve a niche for herself. I moved closer to her because I wanted to tap from her. I regret that our friendship was trivialized." Goldie addresses the lesbian rumour trailing her and Weird MC 

Source: Encomium Magazine

I don't know about her sexual preference but I do know that Weird MC is one of the nicest, most humble people I've ever met. Very unassuming and down to earth.
Loves her!!!

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name