reader

google

Custom Search

Friday, September 10, 2010

Sofia Coppola - Sofia Coppola's Twilight Near Miss

Sofia Coppola picture

Sofia Coppola's Twilight Near Miss


Sofia Coppola came close to working on 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn', admitting she is a ''sucker for a love story''.
Sofia Coppola came close to directing 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn'.
The 'Lost In Translation' director confesses there were discussions about her working on the project - which will be the split into the final two movies in the vampire franchise - but it didn't happen, despite her keenness.
She said: "I talked to them about that. I was interested in doing something but I didn't end up doing it.
"But I love... I'm impressed by Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson pulling it off in that whole story.
"And my friend's kids love the story so much that I thought it would be fun to make something they love so much."
Discussing why she would have enjoyed working on the movie, the 39-year-old filmmaker confessed it was the love story which enticed her.
She told MTV.com: "I just love that it's so romantic. I'm always a sucker for a love story and also to do something for teenagers, because I feel like, why not have beautiful cinematography and all these things in a kid's movie?
"Usually it looks like it's not crafted very sophisticated, and I feel like it'd be nice to bring the kind of style into a younger film."
Both parts of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' will be directed by Bill Condon - best known for his work on 'Dreamgirls' - and will be released in November 2011 and November 2012.

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name